Pierogi Fundraiser Begins Today!!, News (Camlachie Athletic Association)

PrintNews Article
Click to view full-size image
Pierogi Fundraiser Begins Today!!
Submitted By Kim Lyons on Friday, May 10, 2019
The OB1 Pierogi Fundraiser begins today.  Print off the ORDER FORM that is available on all Team Pages and the Main Page.  Click Here on the banner for the form.  Parent Reps will collect all orders and money by May 31st or you can drop it in the Clubhouse.  Pick up day is June 21st.  Questions?  [email protected] 

This article has been viewed 32 times.
View AllOur Sponsors
  • Suncor Energy
  • The Edwards Farms
  • Lamsar Engineers and Contractors
  • McKellar Inspection Services Inc. Mooretown, Ontario
  • Shell Canada
  • Interlink Telecommunications
Social Networking
Follow Us On
Visit Camlachie Athletic Association on Facebook
Quick Links
Manage Subscriptions
Signup to receive email or text messages for the teams you want to follow.
News ArchiveOther Recent Articles
  • 20
    For those who opted to Volunteer for CAA rather than pay the fee at registration, an email has been sent to you with your Volunteer Dates for the Canteen.  You MUST confirm by WED May 22nd and if changes are needed, I will try to accommodate. If ...
  • 16
    Instructional Ball will start this Saturday, May 18th 9am on Diamond #1 Fingers crossed for sunshine!
  • 14
    Diamonds are OPEN tonight for practices!  Please be aware of the soft grass areas and NO cars outside of the parking lots. Fingers crossed the weather holds for the next few days to dry everything up.  Girls Teams & Mos Boys Red on Lakeshore ...
  • 13
    As of this morning at 7am, the following are CANCELLED for tonight: OBA Game ALL Practices  Cage is OPEN for all Bookings 
  • 12
    So everyone is in the loop, the Diamonds are still closed today as Co Ed has been cancelled for Sunday.  Tomorrow a decision will be made regarding the OBA game and scheduled practices.  Batting cage bookings for Monday will still be a go.  Check ...
  • 10
    The Batting Cage is in water today and the Diamonds are still to wet. Batting Cage will be Closed Today Friday probably be OK tomorrow (Saturday). All games and practices are cancelled tonight and Saturday. Batting Cage practice Saturday can go ...
  • 09
    Cougar Cubs!  With the rain prediction tonight, our Diamond Maintenance Crew will make a decision Friday afternoon if Instructional will start on Saturday Morning.  Please check your team page tomorrow night for more details!
  • 07
    CAA will determine by Thursday if Instructional Start will be this Saturday, May 11th. Fingers crossed the rain holds off!!   An email will be sent to all Instructional Families, but please check the website/facebook page BEFORE heading to the ...
Printed from camlachieathleticassociation.ca on Monday, May 20, 2019 at 4:56 PM